We at LLB Designs are committed to doing our part for the community and to supporting nonprofits that are working to improve the lives of others. Our approach is two-fold:
1) Donate one pro-bono project per quarter, including up to 15 hours of design time
2) Offer a discounted design rate on all approved non-profit and community service projects
If you are interested in working with LLB Designs please fill out this application and let us know what you do and how you make a difference. Please send completed forms to info @ llbdesigns. We look forward to hearing from you!
Organizations applying for the LLB Doing Our Part program must be nonprofit and tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Applications must be submitted and acceptance into the program is at the discretion of LLB Designs.
Organizations we have supported in the past:
- The 49ers Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- Allowance for Good (San Francisco, CA)
- Arc of the Capital Area (Austin, TX)
- Hands On Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Jewish Family & Children’s Service (St. Louis, MO)
- The Miracle Foundation (Austin, TX)
- Mountain View PAL (Mountain View, CA)
- One World Outreach (Dallas, TX)